Saturday, September 5, 2009

Italy / Tuscany Photography: Bar Firenze

This is another of my favorite photos that I took in Italy. I had been searching for the perfect bar-themed photo, when I came across Bar Firenze in San Gimignano, near Siena in the Tuscan region of Italy.

It was fairly cool and had been raining off and on throughout the day, which had the wonderful effect of keeping many of the tourists indoors (and out of my shot).

Generally, I'm a fan of bright, sunny photos, but I love the mood set by the dreary, early-spring day and the rain puddles pooled under the cafe tables.

This photo makes a great gift for someone with a new bar or with coffee or wine themed decor.  And it pairs wonderfully with "Vin di Toscana," my black and white shot of a row of wine bottles.

To purchase this piece or one of my others, please visit my fine art site. Or, view some of my other photos from Tuscany, Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment