Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunflower Dreams


Since this is my first blog post for my new fine art site, I thought I'd start by introducing one of my newer additions to my collection. It's not a new photo - but a newly rediscovered photo. Future posts will highlight some of my older favorites as well.

I took "Sunflower Dreams" last fall at Walden Farm Pumpkin Patch in Smyrna, Tennessee. Just looking at this photo warms me through, bringing back memories of beautiful fall days. I love the warm reds and oranges and how they pop against the brilliant blue sky.

I rather think this particular piece would look most at home in a young girl’s bedroom or in a warm, friendly kitchen.

To purchase this piece or one of my others, please visit my fine art site. Or, view some of my other photos from Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment